Calling all basketball lovers! Join us for Webb Supply’s First annual NCAA Bracket challenge dubbed “Ecommerce Madness”! With avid college basketball fans in the office, we thought it would be fun to share in the bracket challenge and give away some prizes in the process! This blog post walks you through all the details about the promotion!
Why Sign Up For Ecommerce
Webb Supply’s online portal has been updated to improve our customer experience. Always get the most up-to-date pricing on products to quote your jobs, and easily find the HVAC products you need to get your job completed. We’ve been adding high-quality images, and detailed product information to make your buying decision easier. To top it all off, customers can now place the order online and pick it up in person cutting out downtime waiting for orders to be pulled!
How To Participate
Our NCAA March Madness Bracket is open to any customer who has signed up for the online portal and placed an order. Customers who have already signed up for e-commerce are eligible as well! Just place an online order and you’re good! There is no order minimum, and all employees of registered businesses are eligible! We want everyone to share in the fun!
- Sign Up For Ecommerce – The First step is signing up for an online account. If you haven’t already, register for an online account. We have two registration forms, one for existing customers, and one for new customers. We strongly recommend that new customers apply with their CFC and Contractor numbers if interested in purchasing refrigerant-charged equipment. Existing customers just need their contact information and customer number.
- Place An Online Order – After registering for the online portal, participants need to place an online order. There is no order minimum. Simple enough, right?
- Sign Up For Our Bracket – The final step is to register on our website for the Bracket. Since we’re promoting this before brackets open, we are asking participants to sign up for an “event” on our website. When brackets open on March 12th (following selection Sunday), we will send an email to all participants asking them to fill out their selections.
- Participants need to be a registered ecommerce customers with at least 1 order placed
- Participants need to register via the events tab
- When brackets open, customers will be emailed a link to fill out brackets on the March Madness Live app
- IOS: March Madness App For iPhone
- Android: March Madness App For Android
- Submissions must be in by Wednesday, March 15th before Noon, ahead of the “first four” games.
- The top 3 Winners will receive prizes
- In the event of a tie, the championship game will be decided by the over for the final game (total amount of points)