Are you looking for a way to grow your HVAC business in 2023? Joining a dealer program that offers your company value is a great way to make your dollar go further. Webb Supply participates in a number of dealer programs, including the Ruud Pro Partner Program.
Why Become a Pro Partner?
The Ruud Pro Partner Program offers contractors a set of benefits carefully crafted to help dealers elevate their businesses. The Pro Partner Program is framed around the cornerstone principles of Consumer Experience, Contractor Incentives, Training, Marketing, and Business Support.
Cornerstone 1: Consumer Experience
The consumer experience cornerstone is set up to benefit both the Ruud contractor and the customer.
- The Ruud Quality Pledge – Ruud wants the heating and cooling contractor and the homeowner to have peace of mind with Ruud products. If any Ruud product installed by a Pro Partner experiences failures within the first year that cannot be resolved, they are eligible for a replacement allowance. As long as the Ruud equipment (air conditioning, heat pumps, air handlers, etc) was part of an AHRI-matched system.
- Residential KwikComfort Financing – Financing options are a win-win for contractors and customers alike! Financing can increase contractor sales by 50% and ease the burden on homeowners. Pro Partners are eligible for CashBack and financing promotions for additional savings.
- Ruud Ratings and Reviews Program – Ruud actively solicits, manages, and promotes online reviews of contractors by customers. These reviews and online ratings are easily displayed on contractor websites to improve customer experience and page rankings.
Cornerstone 2: Contractor Incentives
- Exclusive Promotions – Seasonal cashback rebates and consumer financing promotions that can be combined for better buying incentives.
- ProClub Rewards – Pro Partners can earn rewards for points for all eligible equipment purchases and use them to get great rewards! Contractors earn points by installing equipment and submitting the claims through the Contractor Serial Tool (CST). Those points can then be redeemed for gifts, tools, travel, and event tickets.
Cornerstone 3: Training
- Training – Signing up for the Ruud Pro Partner program gives dealers access to industry-leading training. Choose from virtual or in-class sessions on everything from technical topics to business-oriented courses. Pro Partners also get access to Ruud University, Ruud’s professional training modules. Pro Partners are required to record 10 hours of state CEUs which can be recorded by ACCA, EGIA, and PHCC as well as through Webb Supply.
Cornerstone 4: Marketing & Business Support
- Ruud-generated Leads and appointments – Get more impressions from potential customers when you use Ruud’s built-in lead generation. Helping contractors with their customer acquisition and retention is at the core of cornerstone 4. With online appointment booking support, contractors can increase their job load easily with no hassle.
- Digital Awareness Campaigns – Program participation entitles contractors to assist with digital campaigns targeted by consumer, state, and season.
- Priority Ruud.com Locator Listings – Build on your company’s reputation by getting top positioning in Ruud’s dealer locator.
- Pro Partner Social Media Program – Participating in the Pro Partner program gives contractors access to five pieces of social media content and one infographic posting per quarter. Ruud also hosts quarterly social media webinars to train and equip Pro Partners with the skills to propel their business forward.
- Ruud RepBooster – Bolster your company’s online reputation by monitoring google and Facebook reviews in one convenient location!
- Recruitment Support Program – Pro Partners get assistance with hiring talent through Military Hire. Get 10 free job postings to bring you, qualified candidates, while helping local veterans find work.
If you are interested in joining the Ruud Pro Partner program, please reach out to us through the contact us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.